- The Englewood Pool is READY TO OPEN!
- It will open on May 28th, 2016
- It will be FREE to the public on this day (11 AM - 5 PM)!
- Come out with your family and friends and enjoy a fun day in the sun!
- Check out the "Public Library" tab for more information on the Summer Reading Program!
Application for City Positions
Fat, oil and grease program. please click on the link for more information FOG
You may view the Natural Gas Public Awareness link under the Departments-Natural Gas Section.
If you are making a citation payment please read the fees that are attached and choose the best option for you. For example if you choose the BIS payment option for a $180.00 citation payment it will cost you $5.40; if you choose the PAYMENTUS option for the same amount you will pay $2.95. This is for information purposes only. It is up to you to decide the best option.
History of Englewood
Englewood was established in 1870, two miles southeast of the location where two railroad lines crossed, and was originally known as Tellico Junction.
Several shops, mills and houses were built to take advantage of the railroad construction. By 1907, the Eureka Cotton Mill moved there and became the primary establishment in town.